The 81st Annual General Meeting of the KDCC will be held at the Twin Ovals Clubrooms on Tuesday 16th August at 7:30pm.
All members, players, families and supporters are strongly encouraged to attend.
2. Confirm minutes of the 80th AGM held on August 19, 2015
3. Business arising from those minutes
4. Presentation and receipt of Annual Report
5. Presentation and receipt of Financial Report
6. Election of Office Bearers (President, Chairman, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer) and Board of Management (7 members, including player representatives)
7. Election of Patron / Patroness
8. Election of Auditor
9. Other Business
© 2018 Kingborough Knights Cricket Club. All rights reserved.